Registration Fees(Fees are applicable to 24% VAT upon invoice issuance)
|Members of the IDS
|Members of the IDS (residents*)
|Non-members of the IDS
Registration Fees include for all delegates include:
Access to the scientific sessions, exhibition and poster area, congress material, certificate of attendance & coffee breaks
* These registration types are applicable if the doctor is still resident/student at the time of the congress (June 2018). Participants registered under this category should provide on-site a document verifying their status (residents/students) in Dermatology.
CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICY FOR REGISTRATION
- Cancellation requests must be made to the Congress Secretariat in writing.
- For cancellation of registration received by May 2nd, 2017, a refund of the total fee, less 25 € as administration charge, will be made.
- For cancellation of registration received by October 10th, 2017 , a refund of the total fee, less 50% will be made.
- After October 10th refunds for registration will not be possible.
- Full payment of the registration must accompany this form.
3rd International Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress (INDERCOS 2018)
14-17.03.2018. Istanbul, Turska
15th EADV Spring Symposium
03-06.05.2018. Budva, Crna Gora
18th ESPD Annual Meeting
07-09.06.2018. London, UK
5th World Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis Conference
27-30.06.2018. Stokholm, Švedska
19th Meeting of the European Association for Haematopathology
29.09-04.10.2018. Edinburg, UK
14th Congress of the EADO (European Association of Dermato-Oncology)
06-09.11.2018. Barselona, Španija